MY BOOK HAS NOW BEEN RELEASED ON AMAZON!!
“No one understands the complex family challenges I face and I’m desperate for help!”
- Does your head spin, your heart pound, and your thoughts race most of the time?
- Are you feeling shame & guilt for ineffective parenting and blaming yourself?
- Do you feel like you are juggling too many objects of varying sizes and weights all at once?
Parenting is hard, but complex issues such as adoption, mental illness, disabilities, LGTBQ+, divorce, trauma, or any combination the author calls “Complex Parenting” can leave you feeling overwhelmed, overstressed, and your life in utter chaos.
Deborah Clark has been through it all and wants to tell you how she overcame these challenges with personal stories and lessons learned. She suffered four major depressive episodes while parenting complex challenging children and having a sabotaging ex-husband. Now in retirement, she lives a happy, healthy, and fulfilled life.
Some of the benefits you will receive from this book are:
- 4 Guiding Pillars that help balance and prioritize the many complex issues you need to juggle
- Information from a parent’s perspective not seen anywhere else regarding adoption, mental illnesses, LGBTQ+ children, developmental and behavioural issues, epigenetics, and neuroplasticity
- Tips and tools to return calm, peace, and hope to your chaotic life
- Methods to practice positivity and perspective for the whole family’s well-being
- A complimentary workbook with finite action steps to measure your improvement and change your habits
Your entire family’s health and well-being will improve. The stress and anxiety that everyone is feeling will be reduced. The easy-to-follow guideline helps you reference the areas you need fast. You will gain more confidence in your parenting skills and learn to love yourself for the amazing person you are.
No parent is perfect, but stop the blame, shame, and guilt that undermines us all.